Erratic Behaviour

Erratic Behaviour

Postby Ripper » 29 Mar 2013, 22:53

I hate to look like that guy for whome everything seems not to work as it should. Unfortunately It seems that I really am that guy.

I have another post about connecting an Ipad to through Copperlan, but now this is not about Ipad.

Since the first day I received Alesyum AL-88, that I am not able to make it work right. When trying to configure it it loses ports and/or vanishes from the Manager's windows. I choose one port and sometimes it accepts it others it simply doesn't. I already tried to make a snapshot whenever I connect one port and save Destinations, but It doesn't have a line of behaviour that can lead me to go thist or that way.
I have installed it in windows 8 and windows 7, both x64 versions.
The behaviour is always on these lines. It doesn't let me fully configure the connections.
Ripper

Re: Erratic Behaviour

Postby CopperPhil » 29 Mar 2013, 23:45

Hi Ripper,

Some issues have been reported related to the AL-88, they have been fixed and a new firmware is ready. However we are rushing to prepare the Musikmesse show, so I'm not sure we can publish it shortly.

I send you a PM including the test version download links in a few minutes. Please try it and tell us if it fixes your problems.

Thanks,

/Phil
CopperPhil

Re: Erratic Behaviour

Postby Ripper » 30 May 2013, 09:17

Hi everybody.

I have the pleasure to inform you that my issues were fixed with the invaluable help of Willy, from Alyseum, and Phil, from Copperlan.

They both treated my problems with a very professional manner. One of the problems was related to the AL88 itself (Alyseum changed the one I had with another one free of charge -Even the freight) and the other one with a misconception I was having with the Copperlan Manager.

If there was any doubt about the level of knowledge and professionalism of the guys involved with this Copperlan stuff, they were all vanished.

A BIG thank you to Alyseum and Copperlan, more precisely to Willi and Philippe.

Obrigado,

Joao
Ripper

Return to Bug report