I can't startup Copperlan manager without crashing

I can't startup Copperlan manager without crashing

Postby mdkrockit » 21 Feb 2012, 01:38

Hi there,

I recently bought the Alyseum 812 and tried to install Copperlan but so far without any luck.

I'm trying to run the latest version of CopperLanSetup_MacOSX[20120215_1.0(7)] on a Macbook Unibody 15" Early 2009 running Leopard 10.5.8 I simply can't open this program. I tried to re-install as well but the same problem remains.

The message I get is :
The Application Coppelan Manager quit unexpectedly

Mac OS X and other application are not affected

Click relaunch to launch the application again. Click Report to see more deatilas or send a report to Apple.

Any help would be much appreciated! thanks!
mdkrockit

Re: I can't startup Copperlan manager without crashing

Postby CopperPhil » 21 Feb 2012, 08:22

Hello,

Thanks for the detailed report! We can't reproduce the issue on our test computers. So we need to check on a similar Leopard 10.5.8 system.

In the mean time, could you copy-paste the detailed report in an email and send it to me (philippe.cailleau@ict7.com)?

Sorry for the inconvenience, be sure we will fix it as soon as possible.

/Phil
CopperPhil

Postby mdkrockit » 21 Feb 2012, 14:04

Hi Phil, Thanks for the quick response. Soon I'm gonna have my new laptop ready so it will be no problem i guess to use Copperlan on my new machine.

In the meantime I'd like to fix this issue. I just sent an email to the given emailaddress. Thanks again. speak soon
mdkrockit

Postby CopperPhil » 07 Mar 2012, 12:20

We have succeeded to reproduce the issue on a 10.5 system. It is fixed now, a new package is available from here: http://www.copperlan.org/index.php/down ... egory_id=2

Cheers,

/Phil
CopperPhil

Return to Bug report