DIY ethernet MIDI interface

DIY ethernet MIDI interface

Postby sadguitarius » 22 Dec 2016, 02:44

Is there any current documentation for how to get Copperlan running on the STM32-E407 as mentioned on the Dev Center page? I'm a relative beginner with embedded electronics, but if there's any way to replicate the functionality of the Alyseum AL-88c with this board, I'd like to give it a shot.
sadguitarius

Re: DIY ethernet MIDI interface

Postby Copperhead » 22 Dec 2016, 07:48

Thank you for your interest.
The STM32 CopperLan implementation is available for manufacturers wanting to make a business of the design.
Unfortunately, we have no resources to support personal developments. We need to have a financial return on such time consuming investment.
Copperhead
Site Admin

Re: DIY ethernet MIDI interface

Postby bcslaam » 19 Sep 2017, 02:25

sadguitarius if you find a way please let me know. It seems Alyseum have stopped making copperlan devices and I am in need of one.

Copperhead do know of any existing interfaces still for sale, public or private? Even if its just a raw mainboard that I can house myself.

I am trying to find a way of getting midi from my Megadrum drum module (megradrum.info) down an ethernet built into the walls, in to my machine room. I direct midi or usb line is not possible because they are several rooms apart in the studio.
bcslaam

Return to Questions