my admiration

my admiration

Postby solipsvs » 06 Feb 2017, 07:58

this protocol is ideal for a tweak-brain musician that wants intimate control to and from anywhere on the network... its not hard to grasp like it may look, its ultra flexible and doesnt use the usb buss unless youre accessing a usb interface attached to one of your computers that existed previously (wow i just love technology that will fit in with what you have already)

when a product is open for use by amateurs as well as professionals and shows such promise as this one, i feel it is special in a way. its invaluable in the face of aging midi distribution options and dwindling reliance on the 5 pin din standard. a lot of people dont even use anything but a usb controller these days. but even that can be assimilated! resistance is futile btw :mrgreen:

i wish alyseum wasnt pulling out because they made absolutely beautiful hardware that runs extremely well on copperlan. my wish is that the update comes and we can all start discussion once more.

its a pity this hasnt worked out in an ideal way for everybody. copperlan sure is useful to those who got in before this point but i feel it will be hard to justify getting into using it now until theres major support again from a hardware manufacturer or someone buys out the other and both hardware and software are developed under the same roof.

has anyone involved considered this path?

i am loving copperlan with my alyseum al-88 and my 2 al-88c... absolutely amazing performance and depth combined!
solipsvs

Return to Generalities