copperLan dead ?

copperLan dead ?

Postby cgodzillao » 29 Apr 2018, 11:31

Hi,

i'm using copperLan because of Ms812 from Alyseum. so much fuzz buzz about a revolution technology yet bugged and forgoten.
anyone still alive here ?
cgodzillao

Re: copperLan dead ?

Postby Ripper » 30 Apr 2018, 12:45

It really seems that Copperlan has been abandoned by the Klavis company.
The only iteractions i see going on here are:
- Posts like this and my previous one about the updates and bug fixing not being made, and users thinking the same;
- Spam, which someone from the mod or admin team (klavis guys i suppose) delete.

So, yes, i am veeery close to consider the copperlan project dead, unfortunately. :evil:
Ripper

Postby cgodzillao » 30 Apr 2018, 13:25

thx.

And there's no insult messages about how we've been scamed to buy products based on this bullshit system and how we should warn other customers to boycot further products from "Klavis company" or what ever this thing is ?
cgodzillao

Postby Ripper » 30 Apr 2018, 13:37

cgodzillao wrote:thx.

And there's no insult messages about how we've been scamed to buy products based on this bullshit system and how we should warn other customers to boycot further products from "Klavis company" or what ever this thing is ?

I'm one of them: Al88 Serial nr 2 here at the time. (now it is the thirty don't now the rest of the number, because they swap it for warranty)
Ripper

Postby cgodzillao » 06 May 2018, 09:25

hi,
each snapshot i do on copperlan is wrong.
i use a MS812 and it looks like each time i save a snapshot all changes are saved except last or 2 last changes.

so to have it done i have to create 2 extra useless connections than store to finaly get it stored Image

again same question as always is it because of copperlan or alyseum ? i have the feeling this is like a divorce fight. it's never the fault of who you'r talking to.
cgodzillao

Postby verstaerker » 12 May 2018, 10:24

yep looks pretty dead now :(

i think i will use it as long as it works on my os. Once it's not running anymore i'll buy something else .. maybe that
https://www.iconnectivity.com/products/midi/mio10
verstaerker

Return to Generalities