Looking for stylish vector images

Looking for stylish vector images

Postby saraa3 » 16 Feb 2024, 01:46

Hi, everyone!!! Recently started working on a new project - packaging design for a local coffee shop. I want to add some stylish vector images of coffee beans to the packaging to make the design more attractive. Maybe someone knows where I can find some good vector resources?
saraa3

Re: Looking for stylish vector images

Postby Maxx33 » 16 Feb 2024, 21:15

Yes, of course, I can share my experience. I recently faced a similar task myself, and found great coffee bean vector on Depositphotos. They have a variety of styles and approaches, which allows you to choose something suitable for your specific project needs. I recommend taking a look there and familiarizing yourself with their assortment. I used the keywords ""coffee bean vector"" and ""coffee bean vector"" and that gave me a lot of different options to choose from. You could also try adding additional characteristics to your search such as style, color palette, etc to refine your results.
Maxx33

Re: Looking for stylish vector images

Postby Viikkii » 17 Feb 2024, 00:04

But it's also important to consider the context of the image's use. For example, if it's to advertise a product, the photo should demonstrate the benefits of the product or generate interest in it at first sight.
Viikkii

Return to General