GECO will not work

GECO will not work

Postby linky00 » 20 Jan 2015, 20:08

I have been trying to get GECO to work, and this is how far I am and what I have trouble with:
I have installed GECO, CopperLan, CopperPlug and Alchemy
I have set up GECO, CopperLan, CopperPlug and Alchemy
I tried to set channel on GECO to 'CPL', which makes CopperLan react but not Alchemy
Therefore I can't map GECO controls to Alchemy.
Thanks!
linky00

Re: GECO will not work

Postby CopperPhil » 21 Jan 2015, 08:31

Hi,

This is more a question for Geco dev team... But as far I remember, when you select CPL in Geco it creates a "CopperLan Controller" related to the specified gesture on the network. Then you can assign the controller to a CopperPlug parameter using learning from the CopperLan Manager ("connect" tab, select Learn on one of the geco's controller, then move the Alchemy knob related to the parameter to control).

So you just missed the binding between Geco's controllers and CopperPlug's parameters.
CopperPhil

Re: GECO will not work

Postby linky00 » 18 Feb 2015, 16:57

Sorry it took me ten thousand years to reply. In the connect tab, the only thing I can do with GECO is add it to a destination, and the only destinations I can add it to is 'MIDI', 'Alchemy'>'Music' (which does nothing) and 'CopperPlug Player'>'Music' (which again, does nothing). Twiddling the knobs does nothing. Sorry if I'm being an idiot.
linky00

Return to General